[Equest-users] Import Revit to gbxml to equest

Caballero, Catalina ccaballero at jalrw.com
Fri Mar 8 08:09:42 PST 2013

Hello experts,

I'm currently importing a revit file to equest through .gbxml format to .inp, I was wondering does anybody know why when the file is imported it creates automatically systems based on the facade? What are the parameters that I can introduce in the revit file that can be translated into equest? I was checking at the gbxml schema but it's kind of hard to tell what information is being passed on.

Thanks.

Catalina Caballero, AIA. Assoc., LEED GA.
Johnson, Avedano, Lopez, Rodriguez & Walewski
Engineering Group, Inc.

2510 NW 97th Avenue, Suite 220, Miami, Florida 33172
Tel. (305) 594-0660 Ext. 217 Fax (305) 594-0907

Visit us online: www.jalrw.com<http://www.jalrw.com/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE1BED.6DC2DFD0]

HVAC - Electrical - Plumbing - Fire Protection
Sustainable Development - Commissioning

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.