[Equest-users] CHW loop process load

Kimberly Wiebe Kimberly.Wiebe at BuroHappold.com
Thu Mar 28 11:41:01 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am modelling a central cooling plant that serves many buildings on an college campus. For some buildings I am building the geometry and inputting internal gains. For other buildings I have annual 8760 cooling load profiles. If I want to add these annual cooling load profiles to the CHW loop as process loads, would I have to make 365 day schedules (and 52 weeks)? If so I will write some sort of text generator out of an excel file and paste in the .inp, but before I do want to see if there was any other way.

Thank you,
Kim

Kim Wiebe
Direct: +1 310 945 4813