[Equest-users] Vote on the most interesting/common questions in the building simulation domain!

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Tue Mar 5 09:31:23 PST 2013

Hi Clayton,

I just checked it out and signed up.  I've heard wonderful things about Stackexchange from my programmer friends and it looks like a really nice model for making it easier to access information about eQuest and energy modelling in general.  Maybe it will cut down on the repeating questions that keep popping up every three months.

Thank you!
Dan

—
Daniel Knapp, PhD, LEED® AP O+M
danielk at arborus.ca

Arborus Consulting
Energy Strategies for the Built Environment
www.arborus.ca
76 Chamberlain Avenue
Ottawa, ON, K1S 1V9
Phone: (613) 234-7178 ext. 113