[Equest-users] How do I set Fan schedule To only meet loads?

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 13:24:39 PST 2013

Correct, -1 does not allow the fan to run for any reason.  I'm fairly sure
the reason his system is not running at all is that when you give the fan
schedule a value of 0, it considers that to be "night time" or unoccupied.
 If you don't allow the system to cycle on under Night Cycle Control then
it will stay off, even with a value of zero.

-Robby