[Equest-users] Why this warning?

Neil Bulger nbulger at integralgroup.com
Fri Mar 22 07:54:47 PDT 2013

Try changing your zone-level thermostat control to Reverse-Action, right
now, they are set to:
THERMOSTAT-TYPE  = PROPORTIONAL

*Neil Bulger *| CEPE | Project Engineer

*Integral Group *| 427 13th Street | Oakland CA USA 94612
T 510.663.2070 x235

integralgroup.com <http://www.integralgroup.com/> |
nbulger at integralgroup.com

 *Trust* | *Nurture** *| *Inspire*