[Equest-users] different walls in 1 floor

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 12:43:38 PDT 2013

The Lord's blessings to you on Easter.

You CAN develop two different walls in a single zone, but you need to deal with them in the Detail Edit mode.  You can either develop them as U-Value only within the detail Mode, or create two wall sandwiches in the DD Wizard, then call out "Wall-Tpe-1" and "Wall Type 2" where the wall differ.

Let me know if you need an example.

John Aulbach