[Equest-users] Help Support Buildings Research!

Amalia Hicks AHicks at sustaineng.com
Fri May 10 09:00:29 PDT 2013

Hi there modeling community,

Our company has recently received a research grant to examine three modern building technologies:

1) Radiant Cooling/Heating
2) Displacement Ventilation (true)
3) Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF / VRV)

We're constructing a database of buildings in the upper midwest and Canada (preferably Wisconsin) that use any of these technologies. If you know of any such buildings, or have a contact who might be in the know, please contact me.

Thanks so much for your time and help,
Amalia

Amalia Hicks PhD, LEED GA
Sustainability Consultant | ahicks at sustaineng.com<mailto:amalia.hicks at gmail.com>
Sustainable Engineering Group
901 Deming Way, Ste. 201
Madison, WI 53717
608.836.4488  ext. 22| Fax: 608.836.4477
www.sustaineng.com<http://www.sustaineng.com/>