[Equest-users] automatically controlled shading devices operating sequence

冷面寒枪 503271081 at qq.com
Thu May 23 02:47:32 PDT 2013

I’m doing a leed simulation.I have a review comment as follw:
 1. Table 1.4.2A and the Energy Simulation Report indicate that automatically controlled shading devices are modeled in the Proposed model; however, no information is provided regarding the operating sequence and percentage of exterior windows equipped with automatic shading devices. Revise Table 1.4.2B and provide operating sequence(s) and percentage of exterior windows equipped with automatic shading devices. In addition, revise the Proposed model, as needed, to reflect any changes.

 My question is how can I get hourly shading coefficient of a  automatically controlled shading device to use it in eQuest or how can I
 model a  automatically controlled shading device in eQUEST.