[Equest-users] Splitting Zones

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Wed May 1 14:50:54 PDT 2013

Stephanie,

If the RTUs are identical, or at least of similar efficiency, my preference would be to combine their capacities, airflows etc. and model them as one unit/system. It is possible, but time-consuming to add zones once you have made changes in DD Edit mode. Be sure to Save-As the model to work from a new copy if you experiment with modifying the geometry/zones in DD Edit mode.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, LEED AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Senior Energy Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114            F: (585) 325-6005
bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>           www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>
P   Sustainability - the forest AND the trees. P