[Equest-users] Building Shell as a Shade

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Tue May 7 10:00:10 PDT 2013

A lot of people that I know say "model it as a North facing wall" for
anything shaded.

I don't think that is the best way to go, but putting the solar
reflectance at 1.0 is another approach with a little more credibility on
my side.

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
+1 916 966 9060
FAX +1 916 966 9068