[Equest-users] Modeling 2 interconnected buildings

Omar Katanani omar at ecoconsulting.net
Tue May 14 00:02:36 PDT 2013

Thanks Byron,

I actually never thought we have the option of not modeling the unconditioned basements. I know what you're saying makes sense logically, but I am modeling the building for LEED, and I'm not sure the USGBC would like the fact that I'm not modeling 2 full basement levels.

Assuming I have to, do you agree with the attached drawing (dividing into 3 shells)?

Thanks,
Omar
___________________________
Omar Katanani