[Equest-users] Request to join E-Quest Forum

Mike Hupel mhupel at aegiseng.ca
Wed May 15 05:27:04 PDT 2013

Regards

Michael Hupel, B.Tech, CEM, LEEDRAP

Senior Mechanical Designer

Aegis Engineering Inc.

56 Pennsylvania Ave. Suite 18

Concord, ON L4K 3V9

(905) 761-1264 ext. 24

(905) 761-6949 fax

(647) 702-3316 cell

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected
by law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete the message.  Please note that although we will take all commercially
reasonable efforts to prevent viruses from being transmitted from our
systems, it is the responsibility of the recipient to check for and prevent
adverse action by viruses on its own systems.