[Equest-users] How to delete a floor in eQuest model in detail design mode.

Mayank Bhatnagar mayank.23aug at gmail.com
Mon May 20 21:30:36 PDT 2013

Hello Ankit,

I am little bit confuse of your question; Either it will be in detail data
mode or wizard data mode (you write "detail design wizard mode").
As my knowledge, If you are in wizard mode you can easily change the
multiplier number in the screen 1 of DD wizard: Shell component.

If you are in detailed mode, when you go at spreadsheet tab of Building
shell, internal load, and air-side tab, you will get columns for space
multiplier and floor multiplier. By changing these number you can get
desire floors.

If someone has other way to do it, please share with us.

Regards,

Mayank Bhatnagar
Energy Analyst