[Equest-users] How to delete a floor in eQuest model in detail design mode.

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue May 21 06:54:38 PDT 2013

Hi Ankit,

Shell (floor) multipliers in wizard mode manifest in the detailed mode under building shell tab - double click the shell in the component tree to edit:
[cid:image001.png at 01CE553D.10ED8290] --> [cid:image003.png at 01CE553E.9A4D8CF0]
Worth noting: wizards can also introduce shell multipliers if you have multi-story shells and don't un-tick the "use multipliers" box that pops up.

Also, when you double click a space in the tree, the "floor multiplier" input there mirrors the parent shell's multiplier by default (green text).  Revising the parent shell multiplier value per above will in turn correct all its child spaces if you haven't manually entered something else.  Manually editing the space multipliers (red text) overrides the shell multiplier, should you have cause to maintain a multiplier for select spaces.
 [cid:image004.png at 01CE553F.B36DEF30]

Hope this helps!

~Nick
[cid:489575314 at 22072009-0ABB]