[Equest-users] Unexpected energy consumption related to occupancy increase

Morteza Kasmai morteza.kasmai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 11:58:14 PST 2013

Joe / David,

Many thanks for your suggestions, but I had no luck to find out what
differences resulted this issue; finally I switched back to wizard mode and
fixed the number of occupancy in the proposed model. Now both models have
the same occupancy and there in no significant increase in the energy
consumption. From this experience, I learned that is safer to fix the
occupancy within the wizard mode; as Joe pointed out, occupancy affects
many other operations that might be not easy to fix it in DDE mode.

Regards,
Morteza