[Equest-users] Fwd: Exhaust Fans

Shaun Martin smartin at shaunmartinconsulting.com
Tue Nov 12 13:14:28 PST 2013

Hi Simge,

You have two options where the exhaust air flow rate is higher than supply
air flow rate:

1. if the exhaust fan schedule is equal to or longer than the supply fan
schedule, then re-balance the supply air in your model to account for
transfer air from other zones, or

2. if the exhaust fan schedule is shorter than the supply fan schedule, you
can de-rate the exhaust fan flow and fan power (eg 1000 cfm for 1 hour = 250
cfm for 4 hours).

Shaun

Shaun Martin LEED AP

Principal