[Equest-users] Modify eQUEST.INI to get HVAC Summary file

Dominique Michaud dominique at scengineers.net
Tue Nov 12 15:39:12 PST 2013

Bill,

Thank you very much for the recommendation. Unfortunately, after reading
through the Model Manager user guide, I've determined that this is not the
tool/trick I was looking for. I'll keep this reference bookmarked should I
need to make use of the Model Manager's batch functionalities in the future.

I was hoping for a simple preference setting similar to that HVAC Summary
csv file toggle in the eQuest.ini file (setting
StoreResults_HVAC_Summary=1). Though since the "Hourly Results" button and
functionality are part of the D2SimViewer, what I'm hoping to achieve may
require some scripting rather just modifying an .ini file.