[Equest-users] eQuest - Electricity consumption for cooling in winter

František Bartoš bartos at enerfis.cz
Fri Nov 15 05:37:54 PST 2013

You´re right that we didnt define server room as a distinct zone. This
model is for LEED precertification and the documentation is in very
early stage so we don´t know positions and sizes of these rooms. Thats
why I thought it would be enough to add expectation of percentage of
floor area to zone description.

We just need to be sure to get 28% improvement of proposed building
against baseline building.

I´m sending files from equest so you can look at it. Floor plan is in
file "pokus002.dxf".

I´m using eQuest 3.65. Thanks for advice.

Best Regards

F.Bartos

*František Bartoš*
Energetika a certifikace budov