[Equest-users] v3.65 - Hourly data - DB, WB is 0

Tim Johnson timj at ctagroup.com
Tue Nov 19 13:28:45 PST 2013

I think the issue is in the conversion to .csv format.  The weather information seems to be fine in the .sim file, but when the results are exported to .csv, they are all zero.  I haven't noticed this issue with any variables other than those from the weather file.  I also noticed that the dew point shows up as -900000 in the .sim file and 0 in the .csv, but I am not sure if that is related.
Tim

Tim Johnson
Mechanical Engineer
o 208.336.4900 | d 208.577.5645

>>> R B <slv3sat at gmail.com> 11/19/2013 2:11 PM >>>

The weather file is fine - the temps in SS-D and SS-J reports seem fine, and I have used it before with the older versions of eQuest. There probably is some minor coding error in the new version of eQuest.
-Rohini