[Equest-users] EEM Wizard Runs

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Thu Nov 21 12:58:25 PST 2013

While the Parametric Run Report is limited to 13 runs and I do not know how
to get around that, there are two .csv files created in the project
directory that include the results for all your parametric runs and are not
limited to the 13.  They are ProjectName - Parms.csv and ProjectName - Parms
Mtr.csv.

I use the rows from these (specifically - Parms) to feed some standard
reporting spreadsheets with graphs & key output metrics.