[Equest-users] eQuest on multiple machines

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Nov 26 13:57:07 PST 2013

If you do a file-> Save As... the targeted directory will have every file you should need, excepting any custom weather file that can't be downloaded anywhere or CAD refereces (which is only consequential if you aren't done defining custom zones in wizards).

I move work between home/office via flashdrive this way.

One extra thought is to be certain you're using the same version & build of eQuest between work and home.

Hope that helps!

NICK CATON, P.E.
SENIOR ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers