[Equest-users] CHilled Beam

Matthew Baron mbaron at wendelcompanies.com
Wed Oct 16 06:05:33 PDT 2013

HI,
I have gone through the archives and found several discussions on using induction unit to model active chilled beam system as opposed to a fcu with a oa-from unit. I have had issues with using the induction unit, the fan power is astronomically large. I have gone through and zeroed out the kw/cfm on every unit and still have fan power usage. There may be something simple that I am missing, hopefully someone can help. I have attached the pd2 and inp files.

Thanks,
Matthew J. Baron
[wendel EM]

Wendel, 140 John James Audubon Pkwy, Suite 201, Buffalo, NY 14228
p 716.688.0766   f 716.625.6825   e mbaron at wendelcompanies. com   w wendelcompanies. com

ARCHITECTURE    ENGINEERING    PLANNING    ENERGY SERVICES    CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Its contents may also be protected by privilege, and all rights to privilege are expressly claimed and not waived.  If you have received this email in error, please call us immediately and destroy the entire email. If this email is not intended for you, any reading, distribution, copying or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited.