[Equest-users] Can anyone help with the eQuest problem shown?

Berty, David David.Berty at covance.com
Tue Oct 22 10:47:08 PDT 2013

I installed eQuest 3-64, went through the installation verification step, and all I get is the screen shown. I have never been able to get a simulation to run without getting this error. Any thoughts? This happens on both computers that I have installed it on. Thank you.

David Berty

[cid:425360417 at 22102013-1968]

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.