[Equest-users] Supply fan kw calculation

Shubhankar Bhagwat shubhankar.bhagwat at tcs.com
Thu Oct 24 04:36:11 PDT 2013

Hello,
Can please anyone guide me on the calculation of Supply fan Kw in an AHU system with regards to the mathematical computation which goes behind it. I am using FAN CONTROL = FAN-EIR-FPLR strategy. I wanted to mathematically compute SFKW which is the Supply fan KW usage by using basic parameters like Supply-Delta-T( i.e the temperature rise in the air stream across the supply air fan), supply-CFM (i.e. design,rated capacity of supply air fan).  A basic idea of the formulation would help a lot. Do tell me if I should be giving some more specific details.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Shubhankar Sudhir Bhagwat
Tata Consultancy Services Limited