[Equest-users] AHU supply & return fan air flow

Liu, Xing xliu at sbmce.com
Thu Oct 24 09:59:40 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Now I am trying to change the AHU air flow values in my model due to the changes in the equipment schedule. The problem is that I have made lots of modifications under the detailed mode, the last thing I want to do is to redo it again so I really don't want to switch back to the wizard mode to change the numbers. I can locate where the AHU supply fan air flow is in detailed mode but I cannot find out where is the return fan air flow. The other issue is I gave two different return fan air flow values in my previous projects, it seems the return air flow has no influence on the whole building energy usage which is different from what I thought. Any suggestions?

Your input is highly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Xing Liu
Mechanical Engineer
Scheeser Buckley Mayfield LLC
1540 Corporate Woods Parkway
Uniontown, OH 44685
Phone:  (330) 526-2700 ext. 104
Direct:   (330) 526-2704
Fax:       (330) 896-9180
xliu at sbmce.com<mailto:xliu at sbmce.com>
www.sbmce.com<http://www.sbmce.com/>

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.
Thank you