[Equest-users] Default

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 12:06:07 PDT 2013

Arvind:

Taking a lead from my old DOE-2.1E training, try placing this phrase iunder the Diagnostics box in your .INP file.
 DIAGNOSTIC WARNINGS, NO-LIMITS ..

It used to work for DOE-2.1E and it should work for eQuest.

For overriding the default values, I believe you need to be in the Detail Edit mode. The Wizard tends to re overwrite anything you put in manually.

John R. Aulbach, PE