[Equest-users] DD wizard HVAC system type issues

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 08:33:03 PDT 2013

Hi Jesse:

That is why, after I have created most of my building architecture, I go to the Detailed Edit mode (saving a copy still in the DD Wizard mode) and make changes from there.

Sometimes, we do not know why the Wizard does what it does? Remember that Wizards are magicians, not engineers..

John R. Aulbach, PE