[Equest-users] Basline fan power (again...)

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Tue Oct 8 07:25:45 PDT 2013

Jacob,

You need to modify your bhp equation. You don't just add the 0.5" - you calculate "A" per the equation on Table 6.5.3.1.1A.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, LEED AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Senior Energy Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114            F: (585) 325-6005
bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>           www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>
P   Sustainability - the forest AND the trees. P