[Equest-users] Fwd: Equest Presenter - Puget Sound ASHRAE

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:08:29 PDT 2013

Hey Brice,

You might want to contact Seattle IBPSA chapter.  There are a number of us
locally who may be interested in doing something like this. I believe Molly
Kurtz with ARUP has done some presentations for ASHRAE on this subject.

Here's the website for our local chapter:
http://groupspaces.com/IBPSASeattle

-Robby