[Equest-users] Table G 3.1.3.7

Byron Burns B.Burns at ha-inc.com
Thu Oct 17 06:23:28 PDT 2013

The IP edition states "2 Water Cooled Centrifugal chillers minimum with
chillers added so that no chiller is larger than 800 tons, all sized
equally"

Byron D. Burns, EIT, BEMP
Energy Analyst/ Modeler

H&A Architects & Engineers | www.ha-inc.com <http://www.ha-inc.com>
d: (804) 420-1622 p: (804) 285-4171 f: (804) 217-8520