[Equest-users] Weather file BIN Pontevedra, Spain

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Tue Oct 29 10:57:59 PDT 2013

There are IWEC2 weather files for 53 locations in Spain.  I don't see
Pontevedra, but if you look at the Latitude and Longitude of these
stations, you should be able to find an IWEC2 locations that is close
by.  The entire list of IWEC2 locations can be seen at
http://www.whiteboxtechnologies.com/IWEC2_locations.txt.
All IWEC2 weather files come in three formats, including the *.BIN
format needed by eQUEST/DOE-2.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.