[Equest-users] BUILDING-LOADS Hourly outputs

Eric Wilson ericjhwilson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 08:48:02 PDT 2013

I have a question about the hourly loads documented in Volume 4: Libraries
& Reports > Reports > Hourly-Report and REPORT-BLOCK:

If I compare monthly sums for BUILDING-LOADS Variable 19 "Building cooling
load (sensible)" to the monthly sensible cooling energy values in Report
SS-I, I do not get agreement. However, the sensible load monthly sums do
agree with the *total* cooling energy (sum of sensible and latent columns)
in Report SS-I.

This makes me think that Variable 19 is mistakenly reporting the total
cooling load. Has anyone seen this before? Relevant files are attached.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Wilson
Engineer, Residential Buildings Research Group
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
303-275-4676
eric.wilson at nrel.gov