[Equest-users] Fan Electric Energy During Floating

Wahid Hamed wahid.hamed at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 07:34:23 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I am using eQuest for modeling a singe zone reheat system for 100% OA *
without* ERV. The simulation result has introduced a high amount of fan
energy during floating which increase the fan energy significantly.

When I altered to use ERV, the floating fan energy is ZERO.

I wonder if anyone can help me with a guidance for setting up the system
and its single zone to reduce or eliminate the floating fan energy.

Regards,

Wahid

Wahid H. Mohamed, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Project Engineer, Energy Modeler
Saudi Diyar Consultants
www. <http://www.diyar.com>
<http://www.diyar.com>diyar.com<http://www.diyar.com>
 ****