[Equest-users] Exterior Windows misplaced

Ryan Black ryanblack17 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 12:31:39 PDT 2013

Thank you for the pointer! I have attached the requested files. As you will
be able to see if you go into the custom windows editor, I have input a row
of windows on the western-most wall, but when you go back to the 3D view
they appear on the northern end of the east elevation. There are also
windows on the northern wall adjacent to the western-most wall that are
gone and i'm not certain where they disappeared to. There are a few more
issues with misplacement, but I'm sure if one can be figured out it will
likely solve the problem for all of them.

Thanks again!