[Equest-users] ASHRAE 90.1 Baseline generalization

Stormy L. Shanks shankssl at kjww.com
Fri Sep 13 09:33:24 PDT 2013

Ryan,

I don't disagree with you or Bill that this is hard to pin down, and the effort probably wouldn't result in extremely valuable results. But, here's a link to a collection of 90.1 prototype building models and scorecards created by PNNL: http://www.energycodes.gov/development/commercial/90.1_models. Maybe it would help you gain a better intuition about the EUI for different types of 90.1 baseline buildings.

Stormy

[cid:image001.png at 01CE0924.38506AB0]

Stormy L. Shanks, PE
Mechanical Engineer