[Equest-users] ERV + Evap Cooling Modeling in eQuest

Sambhav Tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 21:13:14 PDT 2013

Dear Wahid,
                    What is the set point temperature/design temperature
 you considered for the thermal zone served by your evaporative cooling
system

Also where is this SUPL Evap/Desicant Cooling" reports available in sim file

Whether i can see hourly air temp maintained in room by evaporative cooling.

Regards
Sambhav