[Equest-users] One question about eQUEST

Sami, Vikram vikram.sami at zgf.com
Thu Sep 19 09:30:05 PDT 2013

He is correct. The workaround is to introduce a phantom load in the dummy zone.
Another way that seems more straightforward (I haven’t used it yet, but I will on the next one) is to preheat the exhaust and specify the exhaust air temp in the dummy zone.

Vikram Sami
Associate Partner

ZGF ARCHITECTS LLP
T 206.521.3509 E vikram.sami at zgf.com