[Equest-users] App Crash

The Watt Doctors - Dave Weigel Dave.Weigel at thewattdoctors.com
Sat Apr 12 14:48:20 PDT 2014

Hi Friends,

I’m getting the dreaded “Energy Simulation Tool has stopped working on file open. See attached. Anyone have a hint?  This is affecting multiple jobs.  We’ve uninstalled eQuest and re-installed, we’ve tried the November release instead of the March release, nothing is helping.

I can open a file, work on it, save it. Next attempt to open the same file gives the error.  I know of no software installed other than eQuest for many months, other than the usual Windows updates.

Thanks!

Dave

David R. Weigel, PE
Managing Member
1189 Golden Circle SW,  Lilburn GA 30047
678-353-6394 office       901-619-1716 cell