[Equest-users] Job Position - Energy Analyst (Beginner level)

yashika gulati yashika.gulati111 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:55:51 PDT 2014

Hi
Our company is looking for two energy analysts with 1-3 years (beginner
level) of experience with simulation software like eQuest & knowledge of
energyPlus & openstudio. Our company is 2-years old with 6 analysts
on-board based in Burbank, CA & Boston, MA.
Applicants should be willing to devote 30-40% of their times in research
for sustainable strategies like Solar, wind & geothermal energy,
etc. Knowledge about ASHRAE 90.1 compliance is necessary. Recent graduates
should apply too !
 Please send me your resume and cover letter if interested or forward this
email to potential candidates.
Best,
*Yashika Gulati,* LEED-AP BD+C

Associate, the green architecture
www.thegreenarchitecture.org

Design Analyst, Sustainability & Energy Group
energyHUB
550 N. San Fernando Blvd. *Burbank*, CA 91502