[Equest-users] Difficult roof

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 08:59:06 PDT 2014

Katia:

Are you sure you attached the pictures. I dont see any attachment.  I usually stay away from exotic roofs, unless a tilt is, say, in a major direction.

If you really want to deal with it, you will need to create a polygon in the wall corrdinate system.for each roof section and spatially move them in the right direction using the building coordinate system . This is all in the Detail Edit mode.

Do you understand the different coordinate systems? You can find the explanation in the DOE2.2 Help Menu.

John R. Aulbach, PE