[Equest-users] eQUEST v3.65 build 7163 released Mar 18 2014 - fixes hourly report viewer

Kathryn Kerns kathryn.kerns at bceengineers.com
Mon Apr 7 09:41:44 PDT 2014

Kevin, I understand your frustration. The most time wasting thing about
eQuest is its inability to reorganize spaces easily within its Wizard
footprint without going back into the Wizard and blowing out all the DE
edits. Architects can't leave floor plans alone, and inevitably, the
final interior zones in a model are different from the zones you started
with. My bosses have commented on this unfortunate issue more then once
because it causes deadline delays.

Does anyone have some suggestions other than going back into the Wizard,
reorganizing the zones, and then trying to insert the changes into the
original DE model? Inserting the geometric changes seems to be the
biggest problem. Has anyone found an easy way to do that?