[Equest-users] CAN-QUEST

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Fri Apr 11 11:57:28 PDT 2014

I've been following the development of CAN-QUEST for several years, as my company needs
the SI feature in adapting eQUEST for use in another country.  As far as I know,  which
dates back several months, there are still some unresolved issues.  I wasn't aware that
eQUEST 3.62 allows the use of metric units.  Can anyone confirm that?

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D