[Equest-users] Once and Future EQuest User

Lincoln Chua Lchua at tru.ca
Tue Apr 15 16:33:11 PDT 2014

Hi Robert,

The closest Dummies lesson I can think of is a Design Development Wizard introduction given by Energy Center of Wisconsin. Given by Keith Swartz. Its an on-demand webinar. Content below:

Ch 1 - 00:00:00 - Introduction
Ch 2 - 00:03:43 - Getting into the design development (DD) wizard; project and site data screens
Ch 3 - 00:31:50 - Project navigator: Building shell (office tower)
Ch 4 - 02:28:46 - Non-HVAC end uses to model
Ch 5 - 02:41:12 - HVAC system
Ch 6 - 03:07:05 - Warehouse shell
Ch 7 - 03:24:50 - Finishing the project

Very good course.