[Equest-users] Difference in Monthly loads & HVAC loads values

zhaoyongqing1987 zhaoyongqing1987 at 126.com
Tue Apr 22 02:10:07 PDT 2014

The value of building load in LS-D report exculdes OA load.

At 2014-04-22 16:49:05,"Prasad S Wani" <p_s_wani at ateindia.com> wrote:

Dear All,

I modelled a room in hot & humid climate zone. One of my simulation results show the following:

a)  REPORT- LS-D Building Monthly Loads Summary: Jan- Cooling Energy = 0.61934 MBtu

b)  REPORT- SS-D Building HVAC Load Summary: Jan- Cooling Energy = 1.01285 MBtu

The values of building monthly loads are lesser than Building HVAC Load Summary. Can anybody please clarify this difference.

Thank You.

Regards

Prasad