[Equest-users] convert weather data file

José Luis Silva Bezerra jose_bezerra at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 11 04:56:48 PDT 2014

Hi Monica,

The problem is the floating point configuration on Windows.
In Latin American we use "."  (Example: 1.000.000) to separate the three digts and use the "," to separate the integer from the decimal part of a number (example: (12,33). In the USA they use "," and ".", respectively.
You should change the configuration of your format on  "Regional and Language Options"  from the current setting to Ënglish (United States). After that, the eQ_WthProc will work.

Best Regards,

Eng. José Luis Silva Bezerra
Tel: (27) 99963-5934