[Equest-users] Simulation Outputs - Report

Melissa Crowe MCrowe at engsolutions.com
Thu Aug 14 13:17:28 PDT 2014

Harshul,

I always use
[cid:image005.jpg at 01CFB7DB.3E5E1DF0]

It has the table:
[cid:image006.jpg at 01CFB7DB.3E5E1DF0]

As well as useful comments:
[cid:image011.jpg at 01CFB7DB.3E5E1DF0]

Melissa

From: Keith Swartz [mailto:kswartz at ecw.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 9:23 AM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] Simulation Outputs - Report

I hear that the attachment didn't go though, so here are some screenshots...

[cid:image009.jpg at 01CFB7DA.EAED2F80]

[cid:image010.jpg at 01CFB7DA.EAED2F80]

Keith Swartz, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
Senior Energy Engineer | Energy Center of Wisconsin | Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis
608.210.7123 | www.ecw.org<http://www.ecw.org/>