[Equest-users] Error : The name EL SW was already used on line 5016

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 06:38:48 PST 2014

Hi Glenn:
You are probably in the Detail Edit Mode. The program is telling you that a Name you used for something was already used in another instance. Simply either rename one of those Names, or add more letters to one of them.
If uncertain, send the Forum your .INP and .PD2 file, and we can give you a suggestion.
John R. Aulbach, PE