[Equest-users] Equest-users Digest, Vol 80, Issue 18

The Watt Doctors - Dave Weigel Dave.Weigel at thewattdoctors.com
Tue Dec 2 09:48:52 PST 2014

Hi Group,

I have gotten a new fatal error “Failed to create graph” -- from projects that ran fine just a few months ago. Attached is a screen shot that appears when starting the project, plus the inp and pd2 from an example.  The screen should be showing the summary of energy usage.  Instead, I have to kill off eQuest with the Windows Task Manager. It happens whenever I go to review simulation results.  Worse, some projects open to that screen (like the attached) so I can’t get into them at all.

I tried deleting all files except pd2 and inp, but result was the same.

Windows 7, fully updated.  eQUEST 3.65 build 7163.

Any thoughts?

Thanks so much!

Dave

David R. Weigel, PE
Managing Member
1189 Golden Circle SW,  Lilburn GA 30047
678-353-6394 office       901-619-1716 cell