[Equest-users] Termination due to Errors

Kevin Kyte KKyte at watts-ae.com
Tue Dec 2 11:02:33 PST 2014

Hi Keith, I figured out that I changed the utility rate type and did not update the fuel meter type to match.  This is what was causing the errors.  I have not looked at the .BDL file before, glad to hear it is in the troubleshooting toolbox.

Thanks,

Kevin J. Kyte, PE BEMP LEED AP
WATTS ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING
95 Perry Street | Buffalo, NY 14203