[Equest-users] Changing air source for air-to-air heat pump

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Mon Dec 8 15:00:00 PST 2014

I had a draft response to this but didn't send yet, so I'll jump in here...had some questions about whether the heat recovery coil will be the only coil in the supply AHU, or if there will also be hydronic coils so that the heat recovery is only a preheat/precool configuration?

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Grumman/Butkus Associates